Saturday, November 30, 2013

#43 The feel of a "Dulce" Christmas...


Hello my sweet readers,

In my previous blog I've mentioned that Dulce Secrets is one of my new sponsors.

Dulce Secrets has a lot of specials going on at the moment that you can't miss out on.

First, Dulce Secrets has got some amazing Gacha Machines at JCNY that you can play for L$25 each with a variety of very nice eye make up.

Second, from December 1st till the 25th Dulce Secrets has gifts under her Christmas Tree for $L1,- and all gifts are transferable. So I know I've got a lot of male followers, this is your chance to make some women in SL happy :-D

 In today's blog I'm wearing one of her Christmas gifts skins with eye make up and lipstick. I decided to combine Delirium Style Madi dress that comes in a variety of options, also w/o bow with Miss Canning newest wedge boots that are available in 10 colors.


The Look





No comments:

Post a Comment