Tuesday, December 3, 2013

#45 Christmas..... the adorable way

Dear Readers,

First of all I would like to start by thanking Zuri Rayna from Zuri Jewelry for choosing me to represent her label. It's an honor to work with her and I've been secretly hoping this would happen one day.

Please note that for some reason (unclear to me) the Jewelry and Accessory Expo has changed their opening dates. According to their website the opening date changed into Dec 6th instead of November 22nd.

In today's blog I will give you the most adorable Christmas outfit from Norena Soir Production Florals with matching color changing jewelry by Zuri. Underneath the jacket and skirt is a sexy lingerie set hidden, only for mister Lucky to see. For this blog I've decided to show you the Santa Baby Blue/Silver outfit.


In the picture below I'm wearing different hair to show you the head piece that comes with the Santa Baby outfit. Also I'm showing you the fur skirt option. The pearl flower necklace with flower earrings perfectly compliments this outfit as a whole.


The Santa Baby comes in a variety of option:

- Blue/Gold
- Blue/Silver
- Green/Gold
- Green/Silver
- Red/Gold
- Red/Silver
- Pink/Silver
- Mint/Silver
- Plum/Gold
Rose/Gold


The ankle boots are included in the Santa Baby package and have amazing amount of detail. There are flowers and fur all around the boots.


The Look



No comments:

Post a Comment