Thursday, January 30, 2014

#100 Love makes the world go round...


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I am showing you The White Armory combined with Zuri Rayna Jewelry. Today I've rolled from the double digits into the triples. I reached post number 100 yay! This couldn't have been realized without the continues support from my sponsors and the people I work for and with. It has been a journey the past 100 posts and I look forward to the next 100 :-)

The dress that I'm wearing today is by The White Armory and called Sweet Fantasy Gown. This super romantic gown is a partial a mesh product and comes in 7 sizes. 


 The eye gems that I'm wearing are actually the same gems I showcased in my previous blog post. I just wanted to show them again (and probably will do that more often) because I like them so much.

The Jewelry is provided by the lovely Zuri Rayna. She has an event running on Jewelry Isle called Pinkalicious. Vendors like Son!a are participating so be sure to drop by for some nice discounted items.

This necklace breathes Valentine. The big heart diamonds set with little diamonds around it looks lovely. This set comes with a necklace, earrings and a bracelet for only 262LD, as it's discounted 50%.


The Look


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment