Friday, January 31, 2014

#102 Valentines Red & Ready


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm sharing one of my secrets with you. For every blog that I do, I choose a certain artist from my music directory and listen... I put on the music and that's when I start shooting pictures, start editing them a little and write my blog. 

The gown that I'm wearing is a gown by Sascha and was a steal that only costs 150LD at her main store. I've combined it with NSP Floral beautiful roses and Zuri Rayna Jewelry.


NSP Florals roses come in a large variety of colors and each of them just as beautiful. 


The jewelry set by Zuri Rayna is called Forever Ruby/Chocolate/Gold Collection. In a previous blog I showed you the diamond 14K gold version as well. This elegant set has Valentines Day written all over it and I love how it hugs my neck.


The Look

Shape: Shapes by Shaz - Sita
Skin: Dulce Secrets - Tierre Velvet Sugar Ocean (V)
Eyes: IKON - Promise Evening
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Mesh Falsies
Lipstick: No.7 - Kissing Lipstick Red
Hair: Exile - Crazy in Love Black
Gown: Sascha - Valentine Nr 3
Jewelry: Zuri Rayna - Forever Ruby/Chocolate/Gold Collection
Bouquet: NSP Florals - One dozen Long Stem Roses red

Happy Shopping

1 comment: