Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#78 Ascension



Dear Readers,

It happened the moment, you were revealed.
Cause you were a dream, That should not have been a fantasy, real.
You gave me this beating baby, this rhythm inside high.

You made me feel good and feel nice and feel loved.
Gave me paradise, so shouldn't I realize?

You're the highest of the high.
And if you don't know then I'll say it,
So don't ever wonder.
Don't ever wonder.
I can't live my life,
Without you here by my side.

You gave me the feeling,
Of finally being alive.



Today I'm wearing some old and new items combined with each other. The emphases is on the trench coat today by Loordes of Londen. This coat comes in 13 colors and is a mesh product available in 5 sizes for the amazing price of L$100. The poses that I'm using today have been made available by Eternal Dream especially for the Kollective event.



The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment