Sunday, February 23, 2014

#138 Steals & Deals at Liv Glam


Dear Readers,

Liv Glam has got some amazing steals & deals out for this weekend! I'm wearing on of them called "just be dress". This super short and sexy dress is guaranteed to drop draws in SL. This dress is a mesh product, available in standard sizing.

The skin that I'm wearing today is a PRE-RELEASE. It's the newest skin made by Morphine called Beatrix in the tone Medium. This skin comes in a ton of different options and I will devote one of my next blogs completely to show off this skin and all it's options. It comes with and without brows, different make ups etc. 


The jewelry is by Zuri Rayna called Dangle me Beautiful Elite. The jewel eyebrows are a part of the Violator Masqua Jewel Mask Silver that is a limited item and available at the Couturier Docks. 


My hand is decorated with NSP Florals Gardenia wrist corsage and Zoz Silver Swirl Polish nails. 


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment