Monday, February 24, 2014

#140 Amarelo Manga @ Designer Circle


Dear Readers,

First of all.... I got my 10.000 hits today. I'm really happy that after blogging for 7 months I'm finally down to 5 digits :-)

Amarelo Manga is ready for another round at the Designer Circle and has created this fun and complete outfit for us girls to enjoy.


The outfit is called Cecile and is fully mesh, available in standard sizing. 


This stylish looking cowhide bag can be purchased separately for the amazing price of L100$.


The shoes are also sold separate for L100$. These shoes are non Slink.

The cute hat that I'm wearing is the last accessory that can be purchased separately to complete your look. All items are called Cecile and a Designer Circle exclusive.


The Look

Hair: A&Y Aeon hair 1 - Black (no longer for sale)

Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment