Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#143 Dreamy Heart


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showing you the newest release by Poet's Heart called Nenime and due to the fact that this gown comes in so many breath taking textures (and that this is a dress that speaks to my heart) I've decided to do an extra long blog about it.


This beautiful gown is 100% mesh and wraps perfectly around your body. The sleeves come with a slit from elbow to wrist which makes it very elegant so wear your Slink hands because it's makes the gown look complete.


I've photographed the back of the gown in rays of sunlight, just like the front part of the dress. Don't let the light fool you into thinking the back of the dress changes in color :-) 


In the picture above I'm showing you all available colors from left to right: dying light, evergreen, ice field, midwinter sun, midwinter sunset, northern lights, winter wine & withering wood.


A beautiful gown needs to be accompanied by jewelry that just as beautiful. Zuri Rayna Jewelry is always my first option and that's not only because I'm their Blogging Manager, it's because I honestly love her timeless elegance. I'm wearing the Czarina set in diamond aqua pearl.


Zoz has released another new set of great nails yesterday called "just soft metals". I'm a big fan of these type of colors so this will be returning in a lot of my blogs. Thank you Zozzie for your continues support and friendship <3


The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment