Saturday, March 1, 2014

#147 News by Morphine, Sascha Designs & Zoz


Dear Readers,

Sascha Designs has released "Synergy" and I'm wearing it in beige today. I love her mesh outfits because they always have a deluxe feel to them. This outfit is available in standard sizing and comes with purse and hat so you're all set to go.



Since you can't really leave the door without shoes, I've chosen these Slink high shoes for today's look. Zoz is also a part of my blog of today because this Slink Nail Polish is actually her new group gift. Her group gifts are same quality as her regular items which I like so much about Zozzie. Great work on these nails hun!


Today Morphine Bodyshop & Apparel has officially released her Beatrix skin in the tones: peach, medium, tan & native. Since I've been promoting the medium for the past couple of days, I'm wearing it again. I just love this skin for all the right reasons. This is going to be one of her best sellers, I can feel it :-p


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment