Thursday, March 6, 2014

#155 Lost without you...


Dear Readers,

Today I'm showing you a mesh dress by Liv Glam that is called "lost without you". This is a designer showcase item and available for 80LD only.


I'm also wearing Morphine's newest group gift skin called Lauren. It's a medium skin tone and as always... a very high quality skin. Important to know. Morphine has a 40% discount on purchases of 500LD and up till this Sunday March 9th . So if you want to benefit from this Sales Event, make sure to wear your group tag when purchasing.

Last but not least, Dulce Secrets has released a lot of new make ups lately and in my next blog I will catalog them all to show them to you. For now I've chosen to wear her smog dark soul eye shadow. This eye shadow is discounted until March 12th for 55LD only.


The Look


Liv Glam:


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment