Thursday, March 13, 2014

#165 Fashion Pride items you don't want to miss...


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showing you 2 items that are available at Fashion Pride by 2 designers that are very dear to me. NSP Florals & Zuri Rayna Jewelry.


NSP Florals made this hat version especially for the Fashion Pride. She has previously released 12 different colors of the Madame de Floria hat. You can find all her versions of this hat in the main store and the Leopard Print is also available at Fashion Pride. If you become her groupie, you pay 75LD enrollment fee but she hands out quality group gifts each month, worth the pay I'd say :-)


The jewelry set that I'm showing you in the picture above is by Zuri Rayna Jewelry and called Mothers Love in the color Black Diamond/Rich Gold. Available at Fashion Pride and at Zuri Rayna's main store. Become a groupie and get 25% off single vendors. Enrollment fee is 199LD.

Last but not least, the skin that I'm wearing today is the 3rd female skin by Dulce Secrets, especially made for the Skin Fair and called Tesia. I'm wearing it in the tone Rose bare. This skin has perfectly thin shaped eyebrows, which I like a lot.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment