Monday, March 17, 2014

#172 Sweet dreams & Beautiful Nightmares...


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm showing you so much exciting stuff, I can hardly wait to share it with you. The black mesh bodysuit that I'm wearing is by Avale called Diana Sinister, available at Saviad.

I've combined it with a jacket by Sascha Designs which is called Ibiza Vest. 


Then I'm also showing a couple of Violator items. The hair is called Rien Ne Va Plus and available at her main store. The eyebrow attachments on the left is a piece of a set called Masqua Jewel Mask Silver. This set was available at Couturier Docks. 


 The shoes that I'm wearing are by Pure Poison and are made for Slink High feet. The perfect type of shoes for a fashion statement.

Last but not least, the face make up is really amazing. This make up is called Robot and is made by MUA. You can wear the lips and the eye make up separate or as a whole. The make up looks realistic and it's so much fun to wear art on your face :-)


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment