Sunday, March 23, 2014

#180 City Hopping in style...


Dear Readers,

Today I'm wearing this super short mini dress by Miss Canning called Rhiannon in Red. This is a standard mesh dress available in 5 sizes. A color hud is included with 12 different colors. 


And there it is again... Zuri Rayna's Dove Ring. This ring comes in a variety of different colors. I'm wearing the Elite version that has 11 different gem options. The nails are an older release by Zoz but I show them either way because she has a whole collection of wonderful Slink polishes.


Last but not least a close up from the boots that I'm wearing. Available at Slink main store for Slink High Feet.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging my jewelry, Shaz. You did a wonderful job - as always! Hugs, Star

    ReplyDelete