Thursday, May 1, 2014

#223 Magical is the forest...


Dear Readers,

Magical is the forest as I open my eyes and hear it's calls. The forest comes alive and as I walk through it, I call for my friends. The birds join me on my path to find the mysterious one. When I finally encountered her, I saw that there were 2 of her.

If you search hard enough, you might get more then you initially thought you would...


The outfit that I'm wearing today is by Poet's Heart and called "Wayfarer Midsummer Sunset". This is her latest release and available at the Fantasy Faire 2014 which has opened its doors today. The staff comes with a color changing hud so you can adjust the flowers, the leaves and the staff itself. The outfit contains pants, a mesh and fitted mesh top, a staff, head piece and shoes.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment