Thursday, May 8, 2014

#236 I'll see you at the other side...


Dear Readers,

Some days you are living your life to the fullest and on other days you take some time to think about how you've been living it so far and realize that we only have so much time.

This morning I had a conversation with my husband and we told each other that we didn't feel much for the vow "till death do you part". We made that, until forever, in life and there after. So when that time rolls around, I will see him at the other side.

I'm wearing a beautiful gown by Dead Dollz and this piece is called "Pretty Ink in Pink". A romantic mesh gown with a bow on the back. If you've read my previous blogs, you know I'm starting to become a fan of those.

I'm also wearing a new skin by Wow Skins called "Rea" and it's available at the Designer Circle for only 99L. Another beautiful release by Wow and a skin that requires so little editing in Photoshop. Absolutely ♥ it.


The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment