Friday, May 9, 2014

#239 Flowery fields...



Dear Readers,

Lordy lordy has Liv Glam released a lot of items this week! If only I was able to blog it all teehee :-)

This very cute flowery dress called "Spring Wind Bagged 2" that I'm wearing has been released at Hello Tuesday at Cosmo so it should still be available. The dress comes in both standard as fitted mesh and I'm wearing the fitted mesh version. The dress is available in several different colors and just has an overal sweet feel to it.


The shoes that I'm wearing are a new release by Miss Canning and called "Dora Heels". These heels are made for SLink high feet. Miss Canning has released a lot of SLink shoes lately, so it worth checking out her store. 

The beautiful rose corsage I'm wearing is a yet to be released item by NSP Florals and it's called "Love In Bloom Wrist Corsage (Double Delight)". If you can't wait until it's in store? No problem. Send Norena Soir a notecard with your request and that you've found it on my blog. 

The hair that I'm wearing by Boon is new also and modifiable so you can funk it up with different colors if you wanna do so.


The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment