Sunday, May 11, 2014

#241 Golden Brown...



Dear Readers,

Golden brown texture like sun
Lays me down with my mind he runs
Throughout the night
Never a frown
With Golden brown

In today's blog I'm showing you the newest release by Amarelo Manga called "Clara Gold". This beautiful gown is a mesh product and it's almost like it's shining from every angle you look at it.

I've chosen to wear this gown with a new hair from Truth called Thelma which is available at Collabor 88. The new glam affair skin that I'm wearing today is also available at Collabor 88.

The jewelry is by Zuri Rayna. This is not her latest release but it was a big one. A beautiful set called Sari that comes with a necklace, bracelet, ear rings and a tiara or a tiki head piece. Today Zuri Rayna jewelry has a beautiful Mothersday bracelet out for 1 linden only. It's called Norena Bracelet and you can find a picture of it here.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment