Friday, May 30, 2014

#264 Casually glamming...


Dear Readers,

First I want to thank everyone that has been visiting my blog and especially the past 4 days. Hits have spiked a lot so I'm very happy to see that people decided to come and visit me :-D.

In today's blog I'm showing you a piece by Liv Glam. I especially love this outfit because I would dress the same in RL. I absolutely loved the skirt over the pants idea (because it hides the butt area tee hee). That was some time ago though but really like how Liv Glam put this outfit together. It's called "Habbits" and I'm also wearing new SLink Med heels by Liv Glam called "Tarida Heels".

The skin that I'm wearing today is a new release by Dulce Secrets and it's called Paola. It's a girlish skin and love the detail on the eyes. The lips come in a variety of different colors. Dulce Secrets has a ton of appliers for your convenience and her skins are always very nicely priced so make sure to stop by her main store.


 The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment