Friday, June 6, 2014

#274 Going places...


Dear Readers,

Today when I woke up and decided to blog this outfit. Orage Creations had recently made me a part of their blogging team and I'm absolutely thrilled by that. Orage is a very diverse creator and as I was blogging a haute couture gown by them a week or so ago, today I'm blogging this very sweet beach wear. You can find this item at the KV Summer Fashion Month.

The outfit is mesh and the pants are semi transparent. The outfit comes with a bikini top, a pants and cute accessories to wear on your bikini top and ear. The foot straps that I'm wearing are by Zoz and made for SLink high feet. 

The beautiful Wow Skin that I'm wearing today is only 100L so worth picking it up at OMG Room.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment