Tuesday, June 17, 2014

#287 And I said yes...


Dear Readers,

It has been some time ago that I've done a bridal blog, I can't even remember when so it's time for some romance, swans, lace and flowers.

In this blog I'm showing you a bridal gown by Schön. This item is available at the Fashion for Life event which will run for only 3 more days. So if you're about to elope, consider doing it in this amazing partially mesh gown. It comes with 2 different veils, a long and a short one. I'm wearing the short veil.

The beautiful cascading peony bouquet that I'm wearing is a new release by NSP Florals and is available in 17 different colors. In her main store she has an actual bouquet rezzed for you to see the detail on the piece.

The jewelry in today's blog is by Zuri Rayna and this set is called Miss Metaverse 2013. The Lilac version of the Miss Metaverse (so not the one I'm wearing) is regularly priced at 1199L, now for sale for 8 days only for 599L.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment