Tuesday, June 24, 2014

#295 But give me bikini's...


Dear Readers,

When do you know it's truly summer time? When all designers start creating bikini's like crazy! I'm really happy with that because bikini's and hats go hand in hand and I happen to have a lot of both in my upcoming blogs. 

In today's blog I'm wearing a bikini, hat and sunglasses by Amarelo Manga. These items are available at the Designer Circle which means they have a great price tag on them.

Who always has amazing price tags on her items is Zoz. The SLink High Shoes and SLink nail polish that I'm wearing are both by her and these items are available at the Cosmo Sales Room. The lace on the shoes and nails are the same so wearing them together would be perfect.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment