Friday, June 27, 2014

#302 Dreams of gold...


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showing you a beautiful new release by Jumo Fashion. 

This gown is called Beauvais Gold Gown and has been released in gold, silver & red. This gown is partially mesh and the gloves are interesting. You can detach your SLink hands because they will interfere with the gloves but here's the catch. The gown comes with a gloves hud and the hand gestures are SLink like. So it's as if you still have your SLink hands on. I haven't worn those yet so this was a pleasant surprise to me.

The jewelry in this blog has also been provided by Jumo Fashion and is called Ille de France.  If you are a fan of the bigger and boulder sets, then she is your "go to" place. 

Just like in my previous blog I'm wearing a new release by Wow Skins, especially made for the Summer of Love Fair. Today I'm wearing it in the tone pale. The fair opens it's doors as of June 27th so grab that landmark and allow yourself to shop until you drop.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

1 comment: