Tuesday, July 15, 2014

#318 After darkness comes light


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showing you a new gown by Sascha Designs called Yazz Black Gown. This gown is mesh and the skirt part is flexi. This gown is available in black and white.

I'm also wearing a new hair that I've found at the Hair Fair. It's by enVOGUE and called Reyna. The hairline  looks nice and clean and the detail on the hair is excellent. I would rate this as being one of the better hairs in SL. 

The jewelry that I'm wearing is the latest release by Zuri Rayna and called Czarina Peacock Diamond White. This set is available in 13 different colors and she has a cart sales going on, on her sim Jewels Isle. If you want to have a discounted version of this set, check out her carts.

Last but not least. The mesh nails that I'm wearing are by Zoz and you can find these at the Month of Games which runs until July 31st. The nails are called Who Mesh Nails and come in 9 different colors.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment