Wednesday, July 23, 2014

#332 Gotta get my fix


Dear Readers,

Need a Liv Glam fix? I do! Every week so much good stuff get released, as a blogger it's hard to let all those goodies pass you by. 

So in this blog I'm wearing an outfit, shoes and sunglasses all by Liv Glam. This super cute outfit is called Skinny Love. The SLink high shoes with color changing hud are called Lorena shoes and they are part of the K Collection by Liv Glam. The sunglasses are called Queen Bee, they're not the newest release but recent though.

The jewelry that I'm wearing in this blog is by Jumo Fashion. This set is called Ikenna in Onyx and this set comes in 3 different colors. It contains a necklace, earrings and bracelets. Bold sets go perfectly with Liv Glam items so therefor the choice to combine the two. 

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.
*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment