Tuesday, July 29, 2014

#342 Celebrating Summer


Dear Readers,

In today's blog it's all about celebrating summer. So I'm beginning with Osito. She has created a couple of items for the Aloha Fair of which I'm wearing the Summer Dress Tropical Pink. This cute mesh dress is available in 6 different colors.

The hair that I'm wearing today is by enVOGUE. This new hair creator is about to do a Grand Opening for her new main store and her hairs are absolutely amazing. I've blogged one of her hairs before and today went in to purchase 3 more hairs. She sells a lot of different color combinations and besides regular mesh, also has fitted mesh hairs.

The shoes that I'm wearing are the last release by NSP Florals, the Peony Stiletto Heels. She is not finished releasing all colors so stay tuned for more.

The jewelry that I'm wearing is by Jumo Fashion. Another bold set by this designer and available in 3 colors. This set contain a necklace, 2 bracelets and earrings.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment