Tuesday, August 5, 2014

#351 It's been so long...


Dear Readers,

It's been so long ago, that my feet touched the Caribbean sands of the Dominican Republic. The place I once called home. It keeps calling me after years and years. Live can't be much simpler as how people live it at La Isle Hispaniola. Te extraño mi Republica Dominicana.

In this blog I'm wearing a new release by Amarelo Manga, the swimsuit Lilian in Abstract 01. This swimsuit is mesh and it wears like a tanga. Sexy on both sides!

I'm also wearing a new skin today by Wow skins. This skin is available at the Designer Circle and this is a very beautiful skin so worth grabbing during your shopping spree.

The anklet that I'm wearing is something typically me. I love the stone Larimar and I love Chakra stones as well. 

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment