Saturday, August 23, 2014

#373 Wandering...


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm showing you a new release by Liv Glam and enVOGUE hair.

The dress that I'm wearing by Liv Glam is called Love Hangover Dress and fully mesh. The SLink high shoes that I'm wearing are also by Liv Glam and are called Leige heels. They are available in the colors: beige, black and grey.

The hair that I'm wearing is the newest release by enVOGUE and called Anabelle. The hair is flawless, like all her other hairs. I can't help being truly excited about this creator because of her amazing work. Good to know, enVOGUE moved to a new location and I've got the correct link for you.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment