Sunday, August 31, 2014

#384 Where the fireflies go...


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm wearing a new release by The White Armory (TWA). This beautiful hand painted piece is called La Belle and I'm wearing it in Olive. This piece is fitted mesh so it will fit all your curves perfectly. This gown is available in the color cherry as well and might even be released in more colors than that. 

In this blog I'm also wearing a new skin by Wow Skins called Victoria. This skin is only available at the Kings and Queens fair that will start tomorrow September 1st.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!! Love that on you! :-D ♥♥ tysm sweety!!!!!

    ReplyDelete