Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#387 A lot of goodies...


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm showing you a couple of fun items and I have a new sponsor! I would like to thank L. Warwick handmade shoes to have added me to their blogger list. The shoes made by this designer have grabbed my attention from the start so being able to represent their work is an honor.

Let's start of with that deliciously bold necklace that I'm wearing. If you read bold and necklace in one sentence, you can almost guess I'm talking about Jumo Fashion. It comes in blue and green and is called Believers. Where can you find this item? At the Rock your Rack event.

The outfit that I'm wearing is by Liv Glam and is called Secret Lovers. The top comes with a 3 changing texture hud and this item is chic la mode.

The nails that I'm wearing come in 3 color hud and are made by The White Armory (TWA). It was a fun surprise to receive nail huds to blog and they look amazing in detail. She has several different colors made so make sure to stop by TWA.

Then last but not least, the shoes that I'm wearing are by L. Warwick. These shoes are called Sawtooth Flats and they were released in the colors: pearl, banana, orange, purple, blue, slate, lime, pink & red. These shoes are available at the monthly event Uber.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.


*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment