Thursday, September 25, 2014

#412 She's inspired...


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm showing you a new release by Lamu Fashion called "Romantic Baroque".

Lamu has an extra creativity bone it seems because she's always inspired to make designs that catch your eye. She puts just as much detail in her clothing as her accessories and I love that about her.

So what's included in all that I'm wearing today by Lamu. The dress, collar, SLink gloves applier, cuffs, stockings, ear rings, hairband and SLink stocking for feet applier.

I was in the mood to overdo things a bit today so choose to wear this hairpiece by Boudoir.

And as always, all URL's to the items I'm wearing can be found below. Some are main store URL's, some might be event related.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment