Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lookbook 3

Lookbook3


Already my 3rd look book while I'm still struggling with Gimp and there are probably a 1000 ways to do things quicker and more efficient but ya can't blame a noob bloggie, right? ^^

I have this thing with pastel colors lately so this made it into a look for my blog.

I find this look to be trendy casual but also soft and feminine. I'm one of those people who discovered Drift too late but once you start buying, you can't stop. In my future look books I will definitely give Drift lots of attention because the store deserves it.

lookbook3.1

Shape: Serenity (own shape not for sale)
Skin: Glam Affair Amberly - India 03
Freckles: Glam Affair Amberly - Freckles A
Hair: Truth - Colbie Blondes05fade
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Sleepy Dark Brown
Lashes: Redgrave - nr 31
Lipstick: M O N S - Lucious lipgloss 2
Necklace: Divinity - Gallery Necklace
Earrings: A Jewel - Nautil Silver

Clothing:

Shirt with vest: Villena - Layered Vest cross pastel
Pants: Drift - Saturday Capris Mesh Satin pastels with 10 color HUD
Shoes: Switch - Ballerina Flats with 12 color HUD 

And last but not least.... the Puppy! This puppy walks and runs with you and since the day I bought it, I get asked on a daily bases where I got my little fido. So go to Manticore, there you will find him among other (scary) critters.

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I went to Manticote to check things out after seeing your puppy and I went home with three dogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Didn't know my blog was actually been read lol. Have fun with all ur doggies :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are too many SL Wordpress blogs to read them all but I really liked the photo and the friendly writing....and that puppy sure is cute! All that drew me in. Greater header picture too!

    ReplyDelete