Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Styles by Danielle" Verona Swimsuit

Cote-Azur

Look book 4

First of all to the people that read my blog. Thanks for showing interest in what I do. I have been sorta kinda under the weather the last couple of days due to an Oral Surgery that I had done last Thursday. I'm a little frustrated because my mind wants me to heal faster than my body is capable of doing lol.

Anyway, without further ado. My dear friend Dani Plassitz has yet released another awesome item for this summer and I needed to be one of the first to write a little something about it... The Verona Swim suit.

What I like so much about this style is, it's typical Dani. She always designs for the lady's in Second Life that like an exclusive style. This swim suit gives me the feel of a warm summer day at  the Cote D'Azur where the elite people show themselves to the public.

This suit comes in the colors:

- sun
- azure
- beige
- red
- pink
- black

The hat comes in 2 different styles:

- Danielle Straw Hat Majestic with color changing hud that matches the texture of the swim suit
- Danielle Plain Straw Hat Majestic with color changing hud with more straw colors.

cote-azur2

If you are a member of Styles by Danielle, you can get the Verona Azure for free as it is the group gift for July.

Swimsuit and Hat Verona: Styles by Danielle
Feet: Gaeline Tip Toe bare feet
Hair: Magika Little Mesh

For face, shape and skin information you can use my look book 3 as a guideline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment