Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Look book 5

Ghetto.pic

Adding some new and some less new stuff together this time. It was actually my husband that told me I needed to blog this look, funny isn't it?

When beginning SL, (at least for me) I didn't know how to dress and all I did was dress in gowns or way too sexy stuff. That was 3+ years ago. Luckily times change and when you get more known with the designers SL has to offer, your taste in general gets better ;-)

Ok so this look... I don't know what exactly to name it. I guess trendy casual?

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy it!

Next look will be with different skin and shape. Questions? IM me inworld: Shazneyvalentine

Ghetto2.pic

Shape: Serenity (personal shape)
Skin: Al Vulo Portia - Choco 
Eyes: Poetic - Provence Sky
Eyeliner: - Glam Affair
Lipstick: - Glam Affair Layla Lipstick Risque 
Hair including hat: Exile: - Against the music Light Reds
Sweater: Cracked Mirror - Graphic Sweater Heart
Pants: Delirium - Jaina Baggy pants with Belt Plain Pink
Shoes: Redgrave - Helena

1 comment: