Thursday, September 5, 2013

Look book 14 "Soul! Special"

Hi boys and girls,
Today I became a Blogger for Soul! Yay! It came as a surprise but I'm really thrilled to be one of her bloggers!

Like I said in my look book 8, I've seen Shannon Byron's (owner of Soul!) work but hadn't come around to blogging her designs yet. B.t.w. between u and me and the whole internet, I was and still consider myself to be somewhat of a Noob Blogger haha.

So to thank Shannon for adding me to her group of Bloggers, I decided to post an item of hers in today's look book. Again mentioning that all her designs are L$60,-. No matter what outfit you pick, but .... women only :-)

look book 14.3

This dress comes in 7 very vivid colors. This dress reminds me of a hot summer night dancing a nice tango or salsa.... What does this dress do for you, just by looking at it?

look book 14

How to get this look:

Shape, skin, etc: use Look book 12 as a reference
Hair: Emo-tions - Braided Starline Black
Dress: Soul ~ Mesh Gown Dress ::Lolas Tango+ Lush:: In Fire
Snake Bracelet: Designer is not active on SL and doesn't sell this on MP either sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment