Friday, September 6, 2013

Look book 15 "Soul Special New Release"

look book 15

Dear readers & followers,

I almost feel guilty throwing another post your way since I've said a couple of days ago that I don't have much time but..... For some things ya just make extra time :-D. Shannon Byron just released this super cute Mini Dress in the color Green Tissue with Umbrella and matching boots today and I wanna share it with you guys. Next look will be with new Al Vulo Skin released last week "Virginia".

Below you can see all colors available Inworld and on Marketplace of course.

look book 15.2look book 15.3

How to get this look:

Shape: Sasha by myself
Skin: Al Vulo - Portia Choco
Eyes: Crash Republic - Melanie eyes pale Indigo 
Hair: Vanity Hair - Sunset Boulevard Blacks
Mini Dress: Soul - Mini Dress Mesh including boots and umbrella
Hands: Slink - Mesh Elegant 1
Necklace: Mandala - Shamira Dog tag

No comments:

Post a Comment