Thursday, September 12, 2013

Look book 16

Look book 16

 

Hello everyone!

So today I'm blogging a mix of new and less new things together. I'm a big Drift fan so every time Kali releases something new, I just gotta have it.

Slowly starting to get the hang of blogging and been added to BloggingSL.net this week YAY! I also want to thank all the girls and 2 boys that decided to follow me this last couple of weeks. I'm very thankful that there is an interest in what I publish. If you have any suggestions or looks that you would like me to do in next look, please feel free to IM me Inworld: Shazneyvalentine.

look book 16.1

How to get this look:

Shape: Sasha by Shaz
Skin: Al Vulo - Virginia Nugat (black dark brow/cleavage) NEW
Hair: Liquence - F3 in Light Browns
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Sleepy Hazel
Lashes: Lelutka - Volumen
Ears: Mandala - Stretched Omimi
Lipstick: Toxic Bish - Groupgift 2012 Lips Make Up 2
Hands: Slink - Elegant Mesh hands

Necklace: Maxi Gossamer (MG) - Honey Diva Bo Bo @ Fameshed NEW
Bracelets: Mandala - Luck Bracelet
Top: Cold Logic - Fenty Pitch
Shorts: Drift - Simple Shorts Wildlife NEW
Shoes: Styles by Danielle - Denim Ankle Boots Black NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment