Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#57 12 days of Christmas hunt at Styles by Danielle


Dear Readers,

Hereby I'm giving you a short blog about the 12 days of Christmas hunt item that can be found at Styles by Danielle till December 25th of this year. 

The legwarmers and scarf are the actual hunt items and I've combined them with the cute Melissa White, also an outfit from Styles by Danielle. 


In the picture above I'm showing you a close up of the legwarmers, combined with Maitreya's Alexa wedges in snow.

I have to mention this skin from Dulce Secrets. It's one of Anne Maertens newer skins and it's so super clean made. She has the slink appliers ready for the skin as well. I will blog this skin in the next few blogs coming up to show you just how awesome this skin is. 


The Look


www.stylesbydanielle.blogspot.com
www.flickr.com/groups/styles_by_danielle
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/44691

No comments:

Post a Comment