Wednesday, December 18, 2013

#58 Have a merry Victorian Christmas


Dear Readers,

Let me start by thanking Cruella Pennell, Owner of Adoness for asking me to be on her blogger team. I feel honored each and every time I'm being approached and I really like her items. I knew her mostly for her hairs but she is more versatile then I thought. 

For example, the dress that I'm showcasing today. The Ethel dress is mesh and comes in 5 sizes and 2 different lace top versions. You can get this dress for only L$100,- at Genre. Genre is a unique monthly event that displays items from different cultures and genres.


Most dresses really require shoes but this dress doesn't. Wearing an alpha layer on your feet works best and this dress fits really nicely around the body. Most mesh dresses move strangely around your feet, this one doesn't!


Besides the Ethel dress from Adoness, I'm also wearing the Tierre.Bisque.Bare (N) Skin from Dulce Secrets. This skin is so super clean made. I absolutely love it! Take a look at Dulce Secrets main store because taking a tp alone gives you a gift guaranteed. 


 The Look



No comments:

Post a Comment