Thursday, December 19, 2013

#59 Gimme accessories...



Dear Readers,

In the picture above I'm giving you my latest shape called Daniella. This shape is named after Dani Plassitz, my long time friend in SL. This shape looks good on a variety of different skins so check out my main store for a free demo.

In today's blog I'm also showing you some accessories that my dear sponsors and designer friends shared with me.

Norena Soir Productions Florals has released this very elegant mask called Holiday Grandeur Mask. This mask has been released in 14 different and exciting colors. I'm showing you the White & Silver version and the group gift which is the Chocolate & Gold. 


This mask has Christmas flowers on the side which is perfect for the upcoming holidays. If you have any SL parties that you are attending, this would be a perfect match with every cocktail dress or gown, especially since it comes in so many colors. 


Also I'm showing you some items today by Stargem Winkler, Owner & Designer of Stars! She is such a sweet lady and I'm happy to have made a new friend in her. Besides her being a sweet lady, she makes some pretty sweet jewelry too. 


In the picture above I'm showing you the set Christmas Blooms that is available at the Gypset Gold market.
This is a very nice set for any occasion, it's timeless and this color is one of my favorites.


For the Peace on Earth hunt Stargem Winkler has designed this Christmas Peace Set. I love the details where Christmas and Doves come together. This set is to be found in the main store and for a hunt item, in my opinion very much worth grabbing/hunting.

The Look

1. Picture with Mask


2. Picture with jewelry items


No comments:

Post a Comment