Friday, December 20, 2013

#60 A dash of lash...


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showing you a personal choice gown. Without wanting to stress my readers... This gown has an availability of 50. This means you got to be super quick if you want this gown so much it hurts. I'm doing a short blog due to the availability of this gown.

It's made by Living Imagination and sold at Salimar. This is the free romance frozen gown. 


The hair used in this blog is by Tameless. This is such a soft feminine style. It's easy to wear with any type of fashion. 

The extreme lashes I'm wearing today are by No.7, butterfly emotions. If you have seen my previous blogs you will recognize her style :-) 

Last but definitively not least. I wanted to name Zuri Rayna's Czarina Jewels Diamond/Mocha jewelry set one more time. This really feels like a deluxe set and I love wearing it. I thought, I've only mentioned it once so twice wouldn't hurt right :-)

The Look


No comments:

Post a Comment