Monday, December 23, 2013

#63 My last blog before Christmas... I promise.. Maybe...


Dear Readers,

Sometimes you have waited a while for a new release from a great designer in SL and when that moment finally arrives, you just have to blog it. 

Maitreya has kept us waiting, but it was very well worth the wait. I didn't think a second about trying a demo but just right clicked and hit "buy". I'm not advising to never try a demo. I'm saying my trust in Maitreya's products are high and I don't feel like taking a risk by not trying a demo.

I'm wearing a complete outfit from Maitreya. The vest, dress, socks and boots are all new at Maitreya and come in a variety of different colors. All products are mesh. 


As you can see in the picture above, the boots are of amazing high detail. They come in standard sizing or you can use a HUD to change size.


In the picture above I'm wearing the Shamira dog tag necklace by Mandala and Adoness Slink Prince Edward nails. I hope Adoness comes with many more Slink nail colors because I absolutely "luv em".


The look


No comments:

Post a Comment