Sunday, December 22, 2013

#62 Is this my last blog before Christmas?

*background picture by David_Yannick
Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm giving you a super cute winter coat by KarolinQue, owner and designer of The Hellish Diva.

This coat has got detail on it which you can't see well with regular lighting so I've took another picture using LumiPro. The picture below shows a little more detail. This coat comes in 5 different sizes and is a mesh product.

In the picture above and below I'm wearing hair from Adoness - Auralee Coffee. This hair is now discounted at the main store for the Christmas Market.


I've combined this coat with a skin by Dulce Secrets called Tierre. It's available at Cosmo Sales Room. The skin tones from left to right are: Tierre Bisque Rosy (N), Tierre Cinnamon Rosy (N), Tierre Copper Rosy (N) and Tierre FawnRosy (N). The Tierre skin is a high quality skin so it's worth visiting Cosmo for this :-)


The Look


No comments:

Post a Comment