Monday, December 30, 2013

#68 On the road


Dear Readers,

Traveling has always been my passion. Originally from Europe, I've lived all over the world from The Dominican Republic to the USA. Some people choose to marry young and start a family, my wish was to see as much as possible before settling down and so I did.

In today's blog I thank the designer of Innuendo for making me a part of her Blogging Team. Her fashion is trendy, exciting, innovative and she has a lot of great bloggers on board of her team (I took a peek at some of their profiles).Thank you Francesca Bonetto for this opportunity.


In today's blog I'm showing you her last release which is the Anyta Brown & Anyta Green by Innuendo. Innuendo has also released a couple of shapes named: Aisha, Lolita & Sophie. 


The jacket and pants are both mesh and come in 5 sizes. The ruffles on the pants are a cute detail and the beret is very workable with different types of hair. A very classy and timeless outfit.


The look


Outfit

Additional information about Innuendo

In this blog I've used LumiPro and different wind light settings 

No comments:

Post a Comment