Tuesday, December 31, 2013

#69 Celebrating Happy New Year


Dear Readers,

First of all... Happy New Year! I hope 2014 will be a great year for everyone. I'm honoring the work and time of the designers which are often being underestimated. I thank the people that gave me an opportunity to show my creativity and have chosen to work with me and look forward to continue with all of them in 2014 :-)

For this New Years blog I want to use products of Shortcake Sugarplum's No7 designer and 
P h w o a r C o u t u r e.


The Zoey dress by P h o a r can be found at The Kollective. I've blogged about this sales event earlier and it runs from December 29th till January 26th. The dress is mesh and comes with a texture changing hud with 12 different options.


Then No7..... I feel like I can't ever talk enough No7 products. The black lipstick is the 2nd kissing lipstick Shortcake has produced. She has gotten many requests to give us more colors so we are all waiting patiently until she's ready. In this blog I'm also showing you her newest release. The Aerowings Lashes. I love how they make your eyes pop and create and instant feel of face art. 


The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment