Thursday, January 9, 2014

#80 Colors of Valentine...


Dear Readers,

Thank you for all the lovely responses for yesterdays blog. In today's blog I'm featuring yet another one of Zuri Rayna's antique pearl sets, this time the antique Ruby Pearl/Ruby Gold set.

I've decided to combine the antique pearl set with a gown from another great designer in SL, Mohna Lisa. I remember long time ago, on my first avatar, I purchased 2 of Mohna Lisa's gowns and send an IM immediately afterwards, how much I loved the clothes. The owner gave a gift as a thank you and was very friendly. Those are the things that stick with you in SL. Even after such a long time.


I've heard from a very reliable source that a lot of the girls from Zuri Rayna have the Hour Glass Elegance Boudoir Rouge dress in their formal wardrobe. I've purchased it from Jewelry Ilse but I'm sure it can also be purchased at Mohna Lisa's main store. The body of this dress is a mesh product and comes in 5 sizes. 


As you can see this antique pearls set is stacked with red pearl and ruby's. This red set is perfect for upcoming valentines day. So guys, go grab your girl one of these and wear you group tag for your 25% discount.


The wrist corsage that I've used in both pictures is by NSP Florals. It's what Norena Soir, designer and owner of NSP Florals is specialized in. So if you need beautiful flowers, also custom made work then this is the lady you should talk to. She makes the most gorgeous detailed pieces and brought her RL floral experience into SL.


The wrist corsages come in more then 50 different flavors. White lace, black lace & different colors. Guaranteed you will find the right color for your favorite gown.


The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment