Monday, January 13, 2014

#85 My old piano...


Dear Readers,

Love is called
My old piano
I have a ball
With my old piano

My baby entertains
The real life of my parties
But still retains
In all the dignity
His international style
Exudes an air of royalties
His eighty eight key smile
Is so pleasant to see

My old keyboard
Won't stand for a corner
He demands the middle of the room
Your heart disolves
While he tips you so gracefully
'Till you're involved
In a babygrand affair


In today's blog I'm wearing a new outfit by Maitreya, released at Collabor 88. This unique dress is fully mesh and comes in 5 sizes and several different colors. The dress is 2 layered and the lace part really is what attracts me in the dress. As usual, I didn't get a demo but just hit the buy button. This dress shows a little bit of curves and gives a "red carpet" kind of feel.


The jewelry that I'm wearing is a new release by Stars! especially made for the Gypset Market. This double pearl necklace is set with little snowflakes that also return in the ear rings. The set is called Winter Wonderland Evening and is available at the Gypset Market until the end of January for L$175.


The nails that I'm wearing are by Zoz, Slink applier Natural Glitter Tips Polish. I was also wearing them yesterday but in another color. Showing an item in several colors is my preference and therefor mentioning Zoz again.


The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment