Monday, January 20, 2014

#91 Hipster Fair Goodies


Dear Readers,

As of tomorrow the Hipster Fair will run until February 4th. FBD and Môr-Fēn are 2 of my sponsors that are participating. In my previous blog I've also mentioned the upcoming Hipster Fair.

The outfit I'm wearing today (including boots) is by FBD and the skin and cosmetics are by Môr-Fēn.


The pants, top and shirt are all mesh products, available in 5 sizes. The boots come in S/M/L size or one unrigged mesh version.


The hair that I'm wearing today is Giana, one of the new releases by Tameless. What I like so much about this hair is actually the shaved hair tattoo layer. It is super well done. I have yet to find a shaved hairbase so realistic as this one by Tameless.


The Slink nails that I'm wearing today are by Zoz and their newest release. The nails are available for fingers and toes and are set with little rhinestones as you can see in the picture above. They come in a range of 12 different colors. 


The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment