Tuesday, January 21, 2014

#92 Have you seen my blow dryer?


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm going back into time. To the people that follow my blog, you might have seen there is always one item returning in each and every blog that I make, my eye lashes by Mon Cheri. Today I'm wearing more then just this designers eye lashes because she's got so much more to offer.


This super cute mesh dress comes in 5 different sizes, with lola appliers and 3 different underskirt colors. The designer also made several different alpha layers to match several body lengths. 


Nails are by Zoz, their newest release Black Ice Polish nails and the cosmetics are the new Tahoe Sunsets line by Dulce Secrets.


The slink mesh heels that I'm wearing are by L.Warwick Siren. I love these Platform Heels! They come in 2 different versions.


The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment