Wednesday, January 22, 2014

#93 Zanze's fantastic new release Petalite


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I would like to thank Zanze for making me one of their bloggers. This designer sells so many amazing things, that I could fill my blog the next coming weeks with her items without losing my enthusiasm.

In this blog I'm showcasing her Petalite gown in the color gold. This gown is a mesh product and comes in 5 sizes and with Lola Appliers. Zanze made this gown in the colors: blue, gold, green, pink, purple & silver.

The most important feature about this gown is that it shimmers. The white dots you see on the gown in my pictures are actually not dots. The gown sparkles by itself, meaning, no movement is needed to create the sparkle, the gown does it all by itself. It's pretty amazing and everybody notices it.


 If you are looking for a super feminine gown with magical shimmers to it, look no further. 


The gown has a open back which makes the gown super sexy to look at from all angles. 


The wrist corsage that I'm wearing today is by NSP Florals called Gardenia White Lace Wrist Corsage in the color Sage. The golden slink nails are by Black Liquid. 


The Look


No comments:

Post a Comment