Thursday, January 23, 2014

#94 Cheapies and freebies

 

Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showcasing a couple of freebies and cheapies. Also I would like to give some extra attention to a new skin released by Dulce Secrets. 

Dulce Secrets has released it's new Charin skin that I will showcase in upcoming blogs. Apart from that skin Dulce Secrets has released a MVW skin called Glo.Riesling Special Edition Bare, which is truly amazingly beautiful. The skin comes in 2 versions with and without eyebrows plus 2 eyeliners.  The skin is available for an introductory price of $350L. After Jan 31st the skin will be at it's normal price of $500L. I'm wearing it today but am going to repeat this skin on formal wear as well to show exactly how nicely this skin has been drawn.


I'm also wearing one of Tameless Hair most recent releases called Willow.


The tights I found on MP for free and the purple dress I'm wearing is a groupgift/dollarbie by !Soul.


These cool boots are made by X.pression and what I like so much about these is that I'm instantly a lot taller and I like the style of the boots. 


The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment